Login to Complete an Entry
Welcome to NCMPR's 2019 Paragon Awards!
The Paragon Awards, sponsored by the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations, recognize outstanding acievement in design and communication at community and technical colleges. It’s the only national competition of its kind that honors excellence exclusively among marketing and public relations professionals at two-year colleges.
Review the CALL FOR ENTRIES brochure for details about categories, submitting entries and more.
Winners will be announced next March at the NCMPR national conference, scheduled March 22-24 in Orlando, Florida. Mark the dates on your calendar now and plan on attending NCMPR's biggest professional development event of the year!
Oct. 1: Early Bird
Oct. 15: Regular
Mail-in entries must be POSTMARKED on or before those dates. Online entries must be UPLOADED by 5 p.m. Pacific Time on those dates.
Early Bird: $35 per entry (for entries submitted on or before Oct. 1)
Regular: $45 (for entries submitted after Oct. 1)
* To lock in the early-bird rate, payment must be processed on or before Oct. 1.
Non-members: $100 per entry
- The creative effort/concept must have originated from a community or technical college or district or state governing organization for two-year colleges. Entries may not be submitted through an ad agency; make submissions through a college, district or state governing association only.
- Entries must have been published, broadcast, displayed and used between Oct. 1, 2018, and Sept. 30, 2019.
- Entries must be new designs or publications in the entry year; those that represent previously submitted work with minor modifications will be disqualified.
- Entries must be original, creative work without the use of templates that can be customized for individual college use.
- A contestant may submit as many entries in each category as desired. The same entry may not be submitted in two separate categories except as noted.
Questions about acceptable formats for entries and/or placement in specific categories should be addressed to:
Debra Halsey, NCMPR Executive Director
(505) 349-0500, ext. 1
* If you are not a member of NCMPR or do not find your college in the drop-down list, contact the national office at (505) 349-0500.